An elegant Georgian property in Edinburgh’s central business hub, recently refurbished.
- Offices to accommodate 1-20 people
- Experienced, full-time, friendly team
- High-speed fibre-optic broadband
- Two large meetings rooms and boardroom
- Printer and photocopier
- Shared kitchen and lounge area
- Bike racks and private parking
- Access to private gardens
- Well placed for shopping – less than five minutes’ walk to Harvey Nichols, George Street and Princes Street
- Spectacular views over the city and Firth of Forth
- Five-minute walk to St Andrew Square bus station and Waverley train station
- Perfectly placed for top notch dining – five-minute walk to the newly refurbished St James Centre, opening in 2016.
If you’d like more information on our serviced office in North St David Street, please do contact us.